Should I hire a pro, or remove raccoons myself?
In case you think that you are not able to solve the problem of Tampa raccoons on your own, then you should consider get the help. Whatever you have to do is to make sure that you removed the problems in the most effective and humanly way possible. If you know what to do, you can do it on your own free of charge. However, in some cases, the homeowner will not have the right tool, experience or the licensing needed to remove the raccoons. It is always in the best interest of the animals and the Florida homeowner to hire the professional help. However, remember that not all companies are ethical or humane. There are these that do an excellent work at a low price and they care for the wildlife while there are others that charge high price, they do shoddy work and they end up making the Tampma wildlife suffer.
Before you decide to call an expert to remove your raccoons, you have to first learn how to do this on your own for the specific Florida wildlife species. When you have decided that you are able to solve the problem without the help, then this is going to be good. When you had tried on your own and you failed, then you should look for the outside help. Always remember that there is a reason why the Tampa wildlife controls companies exists.
The situations that require you to have to call the company in charge of the raccoon’s removal are:
- When you have the raccoons in the attic which do not respond to the intimidation techniques you have used.
- If you have a situation in which there is the danger from the raccoons if you mishandle it.
- When raccoon has been stuck within the wall of the building
- When the raccoons do not want to leave the chimney by using the scent techniques
- When you need that the raccoons be trapped and removed
- When you are not aware of the safety and the protection of the property
- When there is dangerous repairs on the high chimney or roofs
- When there is a professional grade repair which you are not able to perform on your own
- When you need the full attic clean up using the proper protective gear, fogging cleaner and atomizer.
When you attempt to do it yourself, it is not a guarantee that you will succeed and this may result in the suffering of the animals. The best Tampa professionals who have the right experience are going to do better in such cases. What it is important is that the person in charge will be caring for the welfare for the animals that he is working for.
To learn more about our services, visit the Tampa wildlife removal home page.